Title: Volunteer Procurement Assistant
Location: IGCA Event Venue
Time Commitment: 4-5 hours (depending on the event)
The Indian-German Cultural Association (IGCA) is seeking enthusiastic and reliable volunteers to assist with the procurement of materials for our upcoming events. As a Procurement Assistant, you will be responsible for working with the Procurement Coordinator to purchase and organize materials needed for the event.
- Work with the Procurement Coordinator to determine what materials are needed for the event
- Shop for necessary items at local stores or online, as instructed by the Coordinator
- Keep receipts and track expenses related to procurement activities
- Help transport materials to the event venue and assist with set up, if necessary
- Assist with packing and returning any unused materials after the event
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Ability to lift and transport boxes and other materials
- Previous experience in procurement or event planning is a plus, but not required
- Ability to speak English and/or German is preferred, but not mandatory
To apply for this position, please contact us with your name, contact information, and a brief description of your availability and relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to make our events a success!