Title: Volunteer Location Set-Up and Clean-Up Assistant
Location: IGCA Event Venue
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours (depending on the event)
The Indian-German Cultural Association (IGCA) is seeking reliable and hardworking volunteers to assist with the set-up and clean-up of our upcoming events. As a Set-Up and Clean-Up Assistant, you will be responsible for preparing the event space before the guests arrive and ensuring the venue is clean and tidy after the event.
- Assist with the set-up and decoration of the event space, including tables, chairs, decorations, and equipment as needed
- Help distribute event materials and supplies to the appropriate locations throughout the event space
- Monitor the event space during the event to ensure that everything is running smoothly
- Assist with the clean-up of the event space after the event, including taking down decorations, folding chairs and tables, and cleaning up any debris or litter
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow directions
- Physical ability to lift and move equipment and supplies as needed
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Previous experience in event set-up or clean-up is a plus, but not required
To apply for this position, please contact us with your name, contact information, and a brief description of your availability and relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to make our events a success!